Just because you have a tiny kitchen doesn’t mean it should look congested. Successful small space kitchen does not have to feel small. There are a number of decorating secrets that you can employ to enhance the sense of space.
Check out these practical tips we provide you as guideline to make the most of your kitchen space and make it seem larger.
– Keep kitchen decoration light and simple.
– Stick to only pale shade of paint colors.
– When the floor is uninterrupted, the space looks bigger. So, just stay away from the plinth.
– Reflective surfaces such as glass and stainless steel can help to spread around available light.
– Consider installing new internal openings in partition walls to overcome any feeling of enclosure. Internal openings also borrow light from adjacent areas, which enhances the sense of space.
– If your kitchen is a self-contained space, consider removing the door so that it does not feel closed in. You can also remove the portion of wall above the door so that the ceiling plane is uninterrupted.
– Recessed or fitted lighting will provide discreet illumination in a tightly planned kitchen. Lights should be carefully positioned so that you are not working in your own shadow.
Similar Posts: Tiny Kitchens Solutions, Tiny Kitchen Floor Plans, Tiny Kitchen Remodel, Tiny Kitchen Ideas